Thursday, July 21, 2011

Getting started

I am new to blogging (well, new to writing a blog, not to stalking blogs!) so first a little about myself! I'm Carly, married to Jaben, mama to Grayson (5). We just moved up to New Hampshire and so far so good (of course, it's still summer!). I recently graduated with a master's degree in human development and family studies from Auburn University in good ole Alabama. Miss it there, missing my friends down south, but ready for a new adventure. I'm currently looking/waiting/hoping for a job here and in the meantime serve as a stay at home mom to Grayson who starts Kindergarten in the fall. There are lots of things I'm interested in including (but not limited to) cloth diapering, home cookin', sewing, and the ways that I can serve G-O-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment